Enter our next challenge
The Quantum Challenge is an open innovation contest to:
● Address global threats by advancing quantum computing tech
● Close racial and gender wealth gaps
● Drive economic resilience and growth
● Create sustainable, knowledge-based jobs
● Galvanize entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world
Mentorship. Entrepreneurial Training. Prize Money. Media Attention. SOLVE BIG PROBLEMS!
● No Minimum Team Size: Enter with teammates or as an individual. We will help you to build a strong team
● Your Background: All you need to enter is an entrepreneurial spirit! We will teach you what you need to know
● No Geography Restrictions: Participants in the Quantum Challenge can come from anywhere in the world
The Quantum Challenge will be orchestrated by the Center for Advancing Innovation (CAI) with support from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). As with CAI’s prior challenges, teams will advance promising de-risked inventions selected with rigorous due diligence by potential investors and industry experts. Teams may also enter with their own commercially viable inventions. CAI invites anyone to submit an idea with the potential to address global threats using quantum computing tech. An expert judging panel will select a total of 15+ winners from the pool of teams, advancing promising inventions.
Participate in CAI’s curated accelerator training program and learn about business planning from world-class experts.